SEO Advertising Australia – New to the world of advertising? Don’t be afraid! Be adventurous.
SEO Advertising is a fascinating area which you need to try for your local business if you want to boost your SEO campaign. The best place to turn to is Google AdWords to learn how to use advertising, another area is Facebook ads, but let’s start today with running through a few tips about Google AdWords and its affect upon SEO and Advertising.
Start off by visiting https://www.google.com.au/adwords/
From here you can start off on your grand adventure of Google advertising.
But before you start, know this:
- You will not see success unless you commit – don’t just spend $1 and expect amazing results.
- You need to let your ad campaign run for at least a week – if you try and interpret the results before this you will not see what really happens, there is often a peak of interest at the start, which will settle after a week.
- And there are also two different systems in Google AdWords. There is AdWords ‘classic’ and also Google AdWords ‘Express’
- You can create an advertisement for your business through Express far quicker than classic AdWords, however you will have less options and less tools.
- Your Ad Campaigns don’t transfer between the two systems, so you can’t manage an express ad from Classic AdWords.
So It is pretty simple to set up your campaign, simply Google AdWords, click on ‘start campaign’ and you are one your way! Simply choose your location and your Budget. But I have always found the bit that people find challenging is understanding what to actually write for your ad.
The headline is the title of an ad. It needs to be appealing and eye-catching! It needs to be contained in no more than twenty-five characters. Note: the headline can’t be merged with the descriptions.
Description 1 and 2
The description illustrates the title and offers a great call-to-action (CTA) to incite the reader to click on your ad. Please note that the two lines can either be composed of two parts of a sentence or two small sentences. It can be read at one time. So you can start a sentence in the description 1 and finish it in the description 2—that’s absolutely fine. However, wach description line cannot exceed thirty-five characters.
It is the URL displayed on the ad but it could be different from the actual one if it is too long or too complicated. A display URL can contain the keyword or the search intent in the URL path to be more relevant.
Official Rules for Writing Ads
- Only one exclamation mark, and no exclamation mark in the headline
- Do not use the word ‘click’ or anything that is inconsistent with the presentation of Google searches as per their policy
- No abusing of upper case
- Respect the character limits
All the rules for Google ads are detailed here:
The preview also shows you how your ad will look on traditional searches as well as on mobile searches and for other engines so you can appreciate how your ad will look for all options. Once you are happy, click ‘Save’ and you will now have completed your very first AdWords!
So I have tried to give you a bit of an understanding of where you can start with SEO Advertising in Australia, but there are so many other facets which will require your attention as your business grows. My advice is that you need to start learning more and more, and the fact that you are reading this blog is a good start because free information like this can help you piece it all together. If you are looking for even more though, and what to put this all into practice, then you may want to start thinking about an SEO company to boost your SEO Advertising. And so, if you have any questions, or simply want to chat, simplycallInternet Marketing Experts Australia on 1300 595 013 or visit, www.internetmarketingexpertsAustralia.com.au